Thursday 9 April 2009

Well that was slightly embarrassing...

As mentioned earlier I had a choir practice tonight.

Only I didn't. Apparently.

Not only do I turn up at the Church right on half 7 (due to my Great-Aunt calling me ten minutes before I wanted to leave), but when I do turn up there's a service about to start (which I really ought to have known, seeing as it IS Holy Week, and today IS Maundy Thursday). So I'm already through the door and obviously stay for the service, but I'm in frayed, slightly shabby jeans, and a university hoodie...! - fine for choir practice, but not what I'd have chosen to wear to a service! *rolls eyes* Nevermind...

A good thing though - my headache has disappeared, due probably to paracetamol and an afternoon in bed sleeping it off - what a good job I'm unemployed... (what a good 'job'...?!! - get it?!) haha...


No comments:

Post a Comment