Friday 10 April 2009

Children wear me out...

A couple of weeks ago I got 'volunteered' to help out at a 'children's activity morning' down at St Mary's, where I sing in the choir, and today was the day...!

Got down there at 10 o'clock and have just got back. They were doing all sorts of activities (involving PVA glue, glitter and tissue paper...!) to illustrate the Easter story from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday. I was helping them make open tombs (involving pasta and lentils...?!) with little paper cut-out men to put inside a.k.a. Jesus...

Twas fun but energy draining...

The man will be arriving this afternoon, probably around about 5 o'clockish :-) But it's raining here at the moment, has been all morning, so it's unlikely we'll be able to go out anywhere exciting later.

Oh, and as a last mention, I now HATE white vans and their drivers. I was walking into the village this morning and a white van sprayed me with a deep puddle whilst I was walking on the pavement - NOT happy. He was driving way too fast for a 30 mph limit road as well...
Grrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment