Wednesday 15 April 2009

Some good news on the job search front...

FINALLY, some good news to report on the job search front.

A week or so ago I applied, through the recruitment agency 'Priority Legal', for this. As always, I applied then thought no more about it - no one seems to bother replying these days, let alone invite me for interview. However, today (surprise surprise!) I had a phone call from a guy at Priority Legal asking for more information about me, and was really enthusiastic about what I told him...(particularly that I'd done a medical law module during my degree). He asked me to email him with a covering letter, detailing everything I'd told him, and making it clear I had a real interest in this area etc etc etc... Which I have just done! :-) He'll be in touch as soon as he has an update on my application, and will hopefully try and get me an interview in a couple of weeks...!

And to top it all, my friendly local blackbird is singing his heart out outside my front window and the sun in shining - a good day methinks...

1 comment: